Many grateful thanks go to Lauren at http://lscotthoughts.com/ for nominating me for this award. I feel lucky to have even one person look at my blog, which has only been wound up to anything like ‘full capacity’ in the last few weeks. I am grateful to everyone, and apologies to all if I seem a little rusty or ‘green’, I’m not very good at keeping up to pace!
And the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award is :
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post.
1. When I was three or four I used to tinker on an old harmonium and make up songs about werewolves.
2. I was born almost exactly on top of the Greenwich Meridian line.
3. I’ve always loved music as well as writing and painting and in the past have owned far too many guitars.
4. I was brought up in an agricultural community which seemed very old fashioned, even in the 70s.
5. For as long as I can remember, I’ve had a cat (or two).
6. Like over 90% of the English population, I am descended from Edward III
7. Unfortunately (or should it be ‘fortunately’?, like nearly everyone in western Europe (and many in North America, Australasia etc..) I am also descended from Charlemagne.
Now, it’s time to nominate 15 bloggers:
I hope you all don’t mind being nominated! (perhaps again) I have enjoyed all your comments and look forward to great future postings.